Philips Xenium X530
- camera 2 Mpx
- phone with the folding case
- memory card slot
- screen 2.2", resolution 320x240
Installing the firmware on Philips Xenium X530:
1. First of all you need to download the firmware itself.
2. Then unpack it onto your computer.
3. Next, select the program through which the device will be flashing.
4. Then select the firmware file for Philips Xenium X530 to be downloaded and put it in the program.
5. Read carefully what is written in the program during the installation.
6. Wait until the installation and start the device.
Our recommendations are:
1. Carefully read and find out the program through which the stitched image for your Philips Xenium X530.
2. Do not recommend installing the official firmware.
3. Never interrupt the installation process when the device firmware.
On our website - http://nero2014.ru all firmwares tested for performance, if you can not set some e-mail us or leave your review.